Course in Creativity
The Course in Creativity combines and integrates two of Dr. Edward de Bono's powerful thinking programs—the program in parallel thinking, Six Thinking Hats; and the program for innovation and creativity, Lateral Thinking.
The program can be designed and delivered in house in a two or three day format and can be extended over time for a more integrated learning approach. You not only learn to effectively use Dr. de Bono's powerful methods, but also will employ them to focus on live and relevant business issues. These thinking methods are like 'software for the mind,' and the applications are endless for individual, team and organizational use.
Using the Parallel Thinking techniques of Six Thinking Hats you will learn to:
- Solve problems more efficiently and effectively with more buy-in
- Turn problems into opportunities
- Make higher quality decisions and reduce conflict
- Hold and lead shorter, more productive meetings
- Use Parallel Thinking as a group to make higher quality decisions
- Make thorough evaluations
- Effectively involve more people in the decision making process
- Create dynamic, results-oriented meetings that make people want to participate
Click here for Six Thinking Hats slide presentation - Requires Internet Explorer
Using the Lateral Thinking tools, you will learn to:
- Increase the number of new and practical ideas dramatically
- Challenge your organization's current thinking (constructively)
- Be creative when you need it most
- Create new products, processes, and services
- Attack problems with more and better ideas to get immediate results
- Create an attitude and real atmosphere of entrepreneurship
- Think 'outside the box' on demand
- Make creative, innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial thinking part of your everyday work life
Click here for Lateral Thinking slide presentation - Requires Internet Explorer
For more information, or to register for the course contact us.